Easy Bacon and Egg Ravioli
Comfort foods collide in this easy weeknight pasta dinner.
- 6 ounce cheese-filled ravioli, cooked
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 eggs, hard-cooked, peeled and quartered
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 6 grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 dashes hot sauce, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Divide ravioli, bacon, eggs, green onion and tomatoes between two serving bowls.
- In a microwave-safe cup, heat chicken broth and hot sauce until hot. Pour over ravioli in bowls. Season each with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper.