One-Pot Beef Stroganoff Ravioli
Traditional stroganoff is a family favorite, but it’s rarely a quick fix. Slice the prep time in half with beef-stuffed pasta.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (8-oz) packages sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 (25-oz) pkg beef ravioli
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 3 green onions, sliced
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium. Add onions and cook for about 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until tender and slightly browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle mixture with flour and stir to coat.
- Add ravioli, beef broth and Worcestershire sauce to skillet. Stir to combine and bring to aboil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, until ravioli is cooked.
- Add sour cream, salt and pepper and stir to fully combine. Cook on low an additional 5 minutes to heat through. Top with green onions.