Tuna Salad Stuffed Potatoes
An ultra budget-friendly, ultra-satisfying weeknight supper starring canned tuna.
You can bake the potatoes up to two days ahead of time.
- 4 large baked potatoes
- 2 (5-oz) cans tuna in oil, drained
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 cup pickles, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Slice baked potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl. Add tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles, green onion, parsley, salt and pepper to bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pile tuna into hollowed potatoes. There may be leftover filling. Store in the fridge for piling onto sandwiches, salads, or crackers!
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake in a 400° F oven for 15 minutes. Then broil until crispy, about 3 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with additional parsley.