Tuna Melt Tostadas
Instead of sandwich bread, this tuna melt sits pretty on a crunchy tostada, topped with lettuce, tomato, avocado and sour cream.
- 1 (15-oz) can tuna in water, drained
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup dill relish (like Heinz)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for topping
- 6 corn tostadas
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce, sliced into ¼-inch strips
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Light sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Stir together tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture evenly over each tostada and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake 8 minutes, until cheese is melted and tostada edges are just starting to brown. Remove from oven and top with lettuce, tomato, avocado, sour cream, salt and pepper.