Mediterranean Tomato & Feta Dip
- 2 pints (4 cups) cherry tomatoes, quartered (I love a mix of red and yellow)
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, rinsed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 10 twists of freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (don't buy pre-crumbled; buy a block of feta!)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- Accompaniments: Toasted crostini or pita wedges, crusty bread, pita chips or sturdy crackers...
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Cookie and Kate