Maple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies!
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 2/3 cup real maple syrup, preferably grade B
- 4 tablespoons (2 ounces) unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats, ground for 30 seconds in a food processor or blender
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Cookie and Kate