End of Summer Stuffed Vegetables
- 6 to 7 globe zucchinis and/or bell peppers, sliced in half through the stem
- 2 cups cooked wheat berries (see instructions above).
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas (or about 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 4 oz crumbled feta, which is about 2/3 cup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- lemon juice (optional) for drizzling over the vegetables after baking
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Cookie and Kate