Black Bean Salsa
- About 5 cups cooked black beans, or 3 14-ounce cans black beans (feel free to substitute a can of pinto or kidney beans), rinsed and drained
- 2 ears of corn, shucked, or 1 can of organic corn, drained
- 6 medium Roma tomatoes, chopped (or about 30 ounces of canned chopped tomatoes, drained*)
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped. I love cilantro so I use quite a bit, about half a bunch’s worth.
- White wine vinegar, to taste
- Jalapeño (fresh or pickled) and or Fresno peppers (I used two of each) if you want to spice it up.
- Salt, to taste
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Cookie and Kate