Red Wine Truffles
- 8 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate do not use chocolate chips; the chocolate must be chopped from a bar. Use the good stuff here!
- 1/3 cup heavy cream MUST be heavy cream; half and half or milk will not work
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons dry red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- FOR ROLLING:
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Crushed dehydrated raspberries or strawberries
- Dark chocolate melted with a few teaspoons of coconut oil to create a chocolate coating
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Well Plated