Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice Casserole
Get all four food groups in one crowd-pleasing casserole
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 1½ lb Ground Beef
- 1 Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet
- 2 cup Cooked Long Grain White Rice
- 1 cup Fresh Peas
- or 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1½ cup Chicken Broth
- 2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. Add the ground beef and cook, stirring, until browned, about 6–8 minutes. Drain and return to the skillet.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the seasoning packet. Stir in the rice, peas, broth, and 1 cup of cheese. Let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Transfer everything to a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese. Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve hot.