Creamy Blue Cheese Steak Pasta
- 2 Filet Mignon, 8-10oz ea
- 2 T Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Diced Yellow Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Salemville® Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- ¼ cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 lb Fettuccine Pasta
- 2 T Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Season the steak on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Add the oil to a medium size frying pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil begins to lightly smoke, turn the head down to medium and add in the steak and cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until browned and the desired internal temperature is achieved.
- Set the steak aside and add the onions and garlic to the frying pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Next, add in the whipping cream and cook over low heat until it becomes very thick, like an Alfredo sauce.
- Whisk in the blue cheese until the sauce is smooth and then mix in the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the cooked pasta in the sauce until coated and serve with the cooked steak. Finish by sprinkling on breadcrumbs and more crumbled blue cheese.