Crock Pot Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes
- 5 pounds russet Idaho® potatoes, scrubbed and peeled
- 3 cups milk, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, plus more to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped chives, plus more for serving.
- Additional melted butter, for serving
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at NeighborFood