Spinach and Bacon Quiche
If you are looking to reduce the dairy in your favorite quiche with spinach and bacon, then this is the recipe for you! Almond milk reduces the dairy and Cheddar cheese keeps it traditional. Make this quiche for breakfast, brunch, or dinner and you’ll make everyone happy.
- 1 pre-made pie crust
- 5 eggs
- 1¼ cups Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1¼ cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups fresh spinach, lightly sauteed
- 6 strips chopped cooked bacon
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (191°C).
- Unroll pie crust and press into a 9-inch pie plate, crimping the top edges if desired.
- Whisk eggs, almond milk, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and nutmeg together in a bowl.
- Sprinkle 1 cup Cheddar cheese, sauteed spinach, and bacon into the pie crust and pour the egg mixture over top. Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup Cheddar cheese on top of egg mixture.
- Bake quiche in the preheated oven until the center is completely set, about 40 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing and serving.