Thai Black Bean and Corn Salad
A tangy salsa-like bean salad that features corn and red bell pepper.
- 2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 16 ounce canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped, peeled fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Combine all ingredients, except sesame oil, rice vinegar and lime juice, in a large bowl.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar and lime juice. Pour over bean mixture and toss to combine.
- Chill until serving time.