Baked Fish with Salsa Verde
A super-easy fish recipe dressed up with a sauce of shallots and garlic.
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets (or other favorite fish)
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 1/2 teaspoon capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place fish in shallow baking dish, drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake fish 10 to 12 minutes, until it flakes easily with a fork.
- To make salsa verde, combine remaining oil, parsley, shallots, capers, garlic, lemon juice and anchovy paste (if using) in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Place baked fish fillets on serving dish and spoon salsa verde on top of each.