Blueberry Rhubarb Pie
Sweet blueberries and tart rhubarb combine in this perfectly sweet spring pie.
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 3 cup diced rhubarb
- 2 cup blueberries
- 2 (9-inch) piecrusts
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine sugars, salt and tapioca in a large bowl. Mix well. Add rhubarb and blueberries and toss until fruit is well coated.
- Mound fruit mixture in piecrust. Top with second crust, trimming so that top crust hangs 1/2 inch beyond rim. Tuck edge of top crust under and crimp.
- Bake 20 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350F and bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes, until pie is golden and the juices are bubbling. Let cool 2 hours and then serve.