Lightened but still flavorful, this classic spinach dip includes feta cheese.
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup 2 percent reduced-fat cottage cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place sour cream and cottage cheese in bowl of a food processor; process until smooth. Add spinach, green onions, lemon juice, salt and pepper; process to combine.
- Add feta and pulse just until combined. Transfer to bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.