Stir-Fried Chard with Asian Seasonings
Hearty greens make a perfect side for roast chicken, pork or beef.
Here's an easy way to add flavor to these hearty greens.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pound Swiss chard, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 drop Tabasco sauce, or to taste
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Gradually add chard; as one batch wilts, add another.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until tender and most of the liquid evaporates, about 10 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.