Feta Watermelon Salad
This colorful salad speaks of summer freshness with tangy feta counterbalancing the airy, sweet melon.
Try a mix of yellow and red watermelon for even more flair.
- ½ Red Onion
- 2 Limes
- 1 lb Watermelon
- 1 T Honey
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 4 oz Feta Cheese
- 2 oz Kalamata Olives
- 1 Arugula Bunch
- Place onion slices in a bowl and cover with lime juice. Set aside.
- Trim watermelon and slice into thin triangles.
- Remove onion from lime juice. Add honey, salt and pepper to juice; stir until well blended. Whisk in oil in a steady stream.
- Layer arugula on platter or divide arugula among 6 plates. Arrange watermelon in overlapping layers on platter or plates. Top with onion, herbs, feta and olives. Drizzle with half of lime juice mixture. Pass remaining juice mixture on the side.