Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce
This spicy sauce is perfect for grilled tofu, grilled or raw vegetables, and cooked noodles or rice.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon dark roasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar or palm sugar
- 2 teaspoon hot chili paste or Sriracha sauce
- 6 tablespoon water
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Add more water if a thinner consistency is desired.