Smoky Soy Lime Peanuts
Use unroasted, unsalted peanuts, which are found in the bulk sections of supermarkets or natural food markets.
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 2 cup raw unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 275F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and mix well. Spread on a baking pan.
- Bake about 30 minutes, stirring every 5 to 10 minutes, until glazed and lightly browned. Serve room temperature.