Mediterranean Edamame Salad
A simple, homemade vinaigrette beautifully complements a salad of edamame, tomato, olives and feta.
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar or sherry vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cup cooked, shelled edamame
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup black olives (kalamata preferred), pitted, cut into halves
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 2 cup lettuce or greens (arugula or spinach)
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- To prepare vinaigrette, combine vinegar, garlic and oregano, and mix with a whisk or in the blender. Slowly add olive oil and mix well. Add salt and pepper.
- To prepare salad, combine edamame, tomatoes, onion, olives, feta and vinaigrette; let marinate 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, toss or serve salad with lettuce or greens.