Watermelon and Grilled Cheese Salad
Juicy watermelon and salty cheese make a great (and stunning) combination.
- 6 ounce haloumi or fresh mozzarella cheese, drained
- 3 cup arugula
- 1/4 seedless watermelon, cut into small wedges
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Slice cheese into 1/3-inch slices. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high; brush grate with olive oil. Grill cheese about 2 minutes on each side, until heated through and grill marks show.
- Place arugula on a platter; top with watermelon and cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar. Scatter mint and pistachios on top.