Potato Salad with Herbs
Potato salad gets a tasty kick with fresh basil, parsley and chives.
- 12 small to medium red creamer potatoes, new potatoes or Yukon Golds
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup each chopped fresh basil, chives and flat-leaf parsley
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a pan of cold water to cover. Bring to a boil. Cook 20 minutes or until just tender. Drain, let cool and peel (skins will rub off easily). Chop potatoes; place in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Stir gently. Makes 6 cups.