Coffee, orange juice and chili powder are just a few of the flavors found in this Latin Marinade.
Marinate pork chops 2 hours to overnight. Grill 10 minutes per side.
- 1 cup black coffee
- 1/4 cup sour orange juice or vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola or olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Combine all ingredients in a jar; shake well. Makes enough to marinate 2 to 3 pounds of beef, pork or chicken.