Summer Panzanella Salad
Tomatoes, kale and corn mix for a fresh bread salad with a classic dressing.
- 8 ounce French baguette, cubed
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 2 ounce baby kale or arugula
- 4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Toss bread with olive oil, salt and pepper, place on a baking sheet, and toast in oven until lightly brown.
- Cut kernels from corn cobs and place in a large bowl with bread. Add tomato halves and kale.
- To prepare vinaigrette, combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour over salad. Serve within 15 minutes so bread doesn't get too soggy.