Healthy Italian Pasta Salad
This pasta is a traditional Italian pasta salad made vegan.
- 1 pound (1 16-ounce box) brown rice fusilli pasta (or favorite noodles)
- 2 cup fresh roma tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Boil the pasta according to package directions, which will vary if you're using gluten-free pasta or whole-wheat pasta. Set aside to cool.
- Once the pasta has cooled, toss remaining ingredients with pasta until coated. Enjoy at room temperature, cold, or warm.