Brussels Sprout Salad with Parmesan and Walnuts
Cheese and walnuts complement this classic fall side dish of apples and Brussels sprouts.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, shredded
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano or Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Place Brussels sprouts and apple in a mixing bowl and toss lightly to separate the layers of sprouts. Add walnuts and cheese.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, whisking well. Drizzle over sprout mixture. Toss well. Serve immediately.