Buffalo Cauliflower Bites with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
Roasted cauliflower meets buffalo sauce and a creamy blue cheese dipping sauce.
- Cauliflower Bites:
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Blue Cheese Dip:
- 3/4 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon cider vinegar
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 425°F; line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread cauliflower in a single layer on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven, sprinkle with garlic powder, toss and bake 10 minutes longer.
- Stir together hot pepper sauce and butter in a small bowl. Pour over cauliflower and toss.
- For blue cheese dip, combine yogurt, green onion, blue cheese, mayonnaise and vinegar. Stir well. Serve with cauliflower.