Summer Corn and Tomato Salad
This simple summer salad is the perfect side dish for all of your grilled favorites.
- 2 ears corn, grilled
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, stems removed, leaves chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cut kernels from grilled corn and place in a bowl. Add tomatoes, parsley and onion. Stir to combine.
- Whisk oil, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour over salad and toss well. Serve immediately.