The perfect grilled salmon flavored with Italian herbs.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fennel
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 -- (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Prepare grill.
- Combine all ingredients except salmon and olive oil in a bowl.
- Brush each salmon fillet with about 1 teaspoon oil.
- Press spice mixture on skinless side of salmon. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Place salmon, skin side up on grill grate. Cover grill. Cook over high heat about 3 minutes. Flip and cook, skin side down, 5 more minutes or until done but still red in the center. The grilling time depends on the heat of your grill and the thickness of the fillet.
- Serve with Orange-Fennel Relish.