Watermelon-Cucumber Salsa with Mint
This refreshing salsa pairs nicely with grilled pork, chicken or shrimp.
Light and fresh salad that serves well with grilled pork, chicken, or shrimp.
- 1 1/2 cup diced and seeded watermelon
- 1 cup diced, peeled hothouse cucumber
- 2 tablespoon minced red onion
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.