Kentucky Derby Bourbon Balls
These dense, sweet treats are bourbon-rich enough to be a very adult indulgence.
- 12 cup crushed vanilla wafers - the original Nilla (4 boxes)
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 6 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 1/4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 4 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 3 cup bourbon, such as Old Grand Dad's
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Mix vanilla wafers, corn syrup, cocoa powder, 4 cups powdered sugar, 4 cups pecans and bourbon. Refrigerate at least 12 hours.
- Shape into balls. Pulverize remaining ¾ cup pecans and sift in remaining ¼ cup powdered sugar. Mix together and roll bourbon balls in mixture.