Oven Roasted Salted Pecans
Be careful! These buttery nuts are addictive.
Amazing what a little butter and salt can do for a nut. These are addictive and a great way to rejuvenate stale or less-than-fresh nuts.
- 5 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pound (about 5 cups) pecans
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Position rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 250F.
- Melt butter and add salt, mixing together. Pour over pecans, tossing to coat well. Pour pecans evenly onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake about 60 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted and barely colored.