Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
A classy side dish to make when your bumper crop of tomatoes comes in.
- 2 -- tomatoes
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese or ricotta
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh spinach, basil or arugula
- 2 -- garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cut tomatoes in half crosswise. Combine remaining ingredients.
- Divide evenly among 4 tomato halves. Bake. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until hot and browned.