Soy Peppered Salmon
Asian-inspired salmon marinated in soy sauce and encrusted in coarse black pepper.
Use the coarsest pepper you can find for this recipe.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon lime juice or vinegar
- 4 (6-ounce) Alaskan salmon fillets, skinned
- 2 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, sugar and lime juice in a plastic ziptop bag. Add salmon fillets. Seal bag and marinate 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator. Remove salmon from bag. Press black pepper on both sides.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet until hot. Add salmon and saute 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes with a fork.