BLT Pasta Salad
The classic "BLT" sandwich combo gets a makeover in this simple pasta salad recipe, perfect for picnics and potlucks.
- 8 ounce whole-wheat rotini (like Barilla)
- 5 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette, divided (like Newman’s Own)
- 8 slice bacon, cooked
- 2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounce provolone or white cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce
- Cook pasta according
to package directions. Drain. Place in a large bowl and toss with 1 Tbsp dressing.
- Chop bacon and add to bowl. Add tomatoes and cheese. Chop lettuce and add to bowl. Toss with remaining ¼ cup dressing. Chill.