5-Ingredient Blue Cheese Walnut Flatbread
This five-ingredient flatbread app is doubly easy, thanks to the use of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- 1 (8-oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unwrap crescent rolls and press into a rectangular crust on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, heat apricot jam over low until thinned. Spread over dough. Sprinkle walnuts, blue cheese and dried cranberries on top.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Slice into strips or squares and serve warm.