Mediterranean Baked Fish with Vegetables
This dish is as flavorful as it is colorful. Calling for boneless, mild white fish, it's a great way to ease your family into eating more fish.
- 4 cup fresh spinach
- 4 (6-oz) white fish fillets (like tilapia or flounder)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 (15-oz) can diced tomatoes with roasted garlic and onion, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning (like McCormick)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Spread spinach evenly in an 11 x 9-inch baking pan. Season fish with ½ tsp salt and pepper and place on top of spinach. Sprinkle chopped garlic on top.
- In a small bowl, combine yellow bell pepper, red onion and olives and spoon around fish. Top with diced tomatoes. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle Greek seasoning over entire dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes, until fish flakes easily. Top with feta cheese.