Chocolate Honey-Nut Pie
A crowd-pleasing chocolate pie laced with pecans, honey and a hint of coffee.
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate mini-morsels
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together eggs, honey, butter, vanilla extract and coffee. Stir in both sugars, flour, pecans and chocolate mini-morsels.
- Pour into pie shell. Bake 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack.