Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 1½ lb Brussels Sprouts
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1 T Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- 4 Bacon Strips
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Trim the ends of the Brussels sprouts and remove any tough or old outer leaves. Cut in half lengthwise.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts with the oil and the seasoning mix until well coated. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the bacon over the Brussels sprouts.
- Roast for 30 minutes, tossing every ten minutes so that the sprouts and bacon cook evenly. Serve immediately.