Peanut Butter Pie
A super creamy chilled dessert that will delight peanut butter lovers.
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened and cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ready-made chocolate cookie crumb piecrust
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Combine all ingredients, except crust, in the bowl of a food processor and blend until very smooth. (Alternately, mix using an electric mixer on medium speed).
- Fill crust with mixture. Place pie into freezer for at least 2 hours.