Carrot Miso Ginger Dressing
Avocado slices and butter lettuce come to life with this creamy dressing.
- 4 to 5 large carrots, peeled, trimmed, and chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 4 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoon white miso paste
- 3 tablespoon water
- 4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Add carrots, ginger and garlic to a food processor or blender. Pulse a few times. Add remaining ingredients, whirl until smooth. Makes about 2 1/4 cups.